Another steamy day at Santiburi. The greenskeeper staff did small-tine aeration on the front nine greens in front of our group, and spread topsoil on the greens behind us. The aeration was virtually unnoticeable. The sanding will likely be unnoticeable by next Thursday, when we play again. The course was in excellent condition.
We had seven players: Five members and two friends, Colin and Jeff. Jeff and Peter are returning to Pattaya shortly, so this is Jeff’s last round with us. It was a pleasure meeting you and playing with you, Jeff! Please join us again when you are in town! Peter will return in three weeks or so.
We played individual skins. Here are the results:
- Winner: Andrew (37 points)
- Runner(s)-up: Bruce G (35 points) and Colin (35 points)
- Hole 3: Peter
- Hole 7: Bruce G (edged out Colin)
- Hole 12: Bruce G (edged out Peter)
- Hole 17: Colin
Santiburi Members and Friends
- Every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. Please be at the course by 8.15am.
Chiang Rai Golfers.
- Waterford Tuesday 15th 8 30am