The day opened with a light mist that dissipated and stayed away for the rest of the day. The greens on the front nine are still a little bumpy after last week’s coring, but they are well on the way to recovery. The course, apart from that, is in fairly good condition despite all the rain.
There were five members today. We played our regular skins game. Les and Graham dominated. Here are the results:
- Winner: Les (41 points)
- Runner-up: Graham (38 points)
Closest to the pins:
- Hole 3: Andrew
- Hole 7: Les
- Hole 12: Graham
- Hole 17: Bruce G
Santiburi Members and Friends:
- Every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday, 8:15 AM
Chiang Rai Golfers
- Waterford Tuesday 12th 8.30am
- Waterford Tuesday 19th 8.30am
- Waterford Tuesday 26th 8.30am
- Information about any Thursday games will be posted later.