Another sunny, mild late fall day. The course is in excellent condition.
We had seven participants today: five members and two friends, Ralph and Uli. Uli is playing his last round with us (for now), as he is returning the real world, where one must work for a living and can’t play golf nearly everyday in the tropical sunshine. Too bad for Uli! We really enjoyed your company, Uli! Please come back soon.
We played our regular skins game from the blue tees, except for Ralph, who played form the white tees. Graham literally won all the money today, as he was the only person who did not have to donate something. He and Egbert tied for the Stableford honors, and Graham also won three of the four closest-to-the-pin prizes (Bruce G won the other one).
Here are the results:
- Winner/Runner Up: Graham & Egbert (38 Points)
Closest to the Pins:
- Hole 3: Bruce G
- Hole 7: No One (It is rumored that Bruce G did the Walk Of Shame, but he declaimed that he had no shame. I guess it is the Walk of No Shame)
- Hole 12: Graham (x2)
- Hole 17: Graham
|32||112||Ralph – W||36||3.00||-40|
Santiburi Members and Friends:
- Every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday, 8:30 AM tee-off (Please be at the course by 8:15 AM)
Chiang Rai Golfers
- Sunday, December 3, Happy City, 8.30am (Special price of 1400 baht including buggy, provided you show your Thai driver’s license). Contact Rob Parish on Line or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to play.
- Tuesday, December 5, Waterford 9am