Another cool-season spectacular golf day — sunny but not too hot. Santiburi is in fantastic condition. We had four participants today – three members and one friend, Ralph. We played a 50-baht Nassau form the white tees, the Scots against the Americans. This time the Scots exacted their revenge, taking both nines and the total 18-hole score as well. Bruce was down on the back nine at first but finished birdie-birdie-birdie to crush the Americans completely. It was overkill, because Les scored well on both nines, shooting a total of 42 Stableford points, so the game was really already over by the time Bruce started his birdie blitz.
Here are the scores:
- Bruce G: 35 Points (Won 150 Baht) (78)
- Les: 42 Points (Won 150 Baht) (97)
- 5Points: 32 Points (Lost 150 Baht) (106)
- Ralph: 29 Points (Lost 150 Baht) (115)
- Front Nine: 21 Points
- Back Nine: 28 Points
- Total: 49 Points
- Front Nine: 18 Points
- Back Nine: 22 Points
- Total: 40 Points
Santiburi Members and Friends: Every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday, 8:30 AM tee-off (please arrive by 8:15 AM).
Chiang Rai Golfers:
- Waterford, Sunday November 12, 8.30am. Contact Rob Parish on Line or email email@example.com to confirm.
- Waterford, Tuesday November 14, 7.50am, white tees. (Walking special 550 baht)