It rained last night and this morning (contrary to the weather forecast) and that was enough to scare off a few of our regular members and friends. However, three fearless members braved the elements (5Points, Egbert and Brian). By start time, the rain had been over for well over an hour, and the course was in perfect condition. The weather remained cool and overcast all day.
We played our regular skins game off the blue tees. Brian got 40 points to take the Stableford prize, with 5Points posting 34 to take runner-up. No one hit a par-3 green all day, with the exception of Egbert on hole 17, and he converted his par to take four skins.
Here are the results:
- Winner: Brian (40 Points)
- Runner-Up: 5Points (34 Points)
- Hole 3: No One
- Hole 7: No One
- Hole 12: No One
- Hole 17: Egbert (4 Skins)
Santiburi Members and Friends:
- Every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday, 8:30 AM tee-off (Please be at the course by 8:15 AM)
Chiang Rai Golfers
- Waterford, Sunday 26 November, 8.30am Contact Rob Parish on Line or email email@example.com to confirm.
- Waterford, Tuesday 28 November, 7.50am (Walking special 550 baht)