It was a bit chilly on the first tee today but it warmed up nicely. Hopefully the cold snap is gone for good. There were a few greens that were lightly sanded as the greenskeeper is trying to get the mould out.
Today we had ten members including Doc who did not participate in the skins game.
BruceG started slowly today with 6 points on the first 6 holes. Then his game mysteriously came back and he was as sharp as ever getting 4 birdies. Graham was the stableford winner with 39 points. Marc, Young and BruceG were joint second.
Closest to the pins:
- Hole 3: no one (BruceG did the walk of shame)
- Hole 7: BruceG
- Hole 12: BruceG
- Hole 17: BruceG
Santiburi Members and Friends:
- Next SMAF Events: Thursday, Jan 18 — 8:48 AM (Please be at the course by 8:30 AM latest)
- In general, every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday, 8:30 AM tee-off (Please be at the course by 8:15 AM) (Tee times may vary slightly during high season.)
- Don’t Forget to Sign Up!: Annual trip to Mae Moh, Lampang: February 7 – 8, 2018 — see the recent blog post with the information https://smafweb.wordpress.com/2018/01/07/road-trip/
Chiang Rai Golfers
- Tuesday, January 16, Waterford, 9.30am
- Tuesday, January 23, Waterford, 9.30am
- Tuesday, January 30, Waterford, 9am. Annual Trophy Tournament. To enter, e-mail email@example.com Their last tournament, the Captain’s Cup was both very well attended and very well organized. It is highly recommended that all Santiburi members support this community event and take part in this fun day.