Finally a golf video that properly explains the golf swing. Disclaimer — Watching golf videos can screw up your game. The writer as well as the management of this blog do not accept any responsibility if it should happen to you.
Where is BruceG you ask? BruceG is in India. It seems they have heard about his deluxe weather app and have offered him millions of rupees for it. There is great demand for the app because they need to know if it is a good day to take out their flying carpets.
I was just reminded that we did play golf today. Perfect weather for golf.
Today we had 6 members members including Doc. Unlike Thursday when the blue tees were waaaay waaaay back today they were as forward as possible. There was very little difference between the blues and whites. Hence the better scores.
Brian won the stableford (again). This time with 42 points. Marc also had a good day finishing second.
Closest to the pins:
- Hole 3: Leo
- Hole 7: no one
- Hole 12: Marc (x2)
- Hole 17: Marc
Santiburi Members and Friends:
- Next SMAF Events: Monday, Jan 22 and Thursday, Jan 25 — 8:48 AM (Please be at the course by 8:30 AM latest)
- In general, every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday, 8:30 AM tee-off (Please be at the course by 8:15 AM) (Tee times may vary slightly during high season.)
- Don’t Forget to Sign Up!: Annual trip to Mae Moh, Lampang: February 7 – 8, 2018 — see the recent blog post with the information https://smafweb.wordpress.com/2018/01/07/road-trip/
Chiang Rai Golfers
- Sunday, January 21, Waterford, 9:30 am
- Tuesday, January 23, Waterford, 9.30 am
- Tuesday, January 30, Waterford, 9 am. Annual Trophy Tournament. To enter, e-mail email@example.com Their last tournament, the Captain’s Cup was both very well attended and very well organized. It is highly recommended that all Santiburi members support this community event and take part in this fun day.