Last Chance to sign up for the Mae Moh trip (Feb 7-8)! Please contact Leo via email@example.com by Sunday, Feb 4 if you are joining us (additional information, see link, below).
A cool, overcast day. We have been playing lift, clean and place on the fairways because the course remains in wet conditions with thin grass on the fairways and sandy lies throughout. Not bad overall, but not pristine like we’d like to see it.
We had nine participants today (all members), although only seven played in our normal skins game — Egbert and Doc played for fun and exercise. All played from the blue tees except Darryl, who played from the white tees. We welcomed back Peter, who has been traveling the world outside Chiang Rai.
Darryl once again played great golf and took the top stableford prize, with Brian garnering the runner-up prize.
Here are the results:
- Winner: Darryl (41 points)
- Runner-Up: Brian (38 points)
- Hole 3: No One
- Hole 7: Peter (it is rumored that Graham did the walk of shame)
- Hole 12: Bruce G
- Hole 17: Brian
|41||82||Darryl – W||15||10.00||450|
Santiburi Members and Friends
- Next SMAF Event: Monday, Feb 5 — 8:48 AM (Please be at the course by 8:30 AM latest)
- In general, every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday, 8:30 AM tee-off (Please be at the course by 8:15 AM) (Tee times may vary slightly during high season.)
- Don’t Forget to Sign Up!: Annual trip to Mae Moh, Lampang: February 7 – 8, 2018 — see the recent blog post with the information https://smafweb.wordpress.com/2018/01/07/road-trip/
Chiang Rai Golfers
- Tuesday, February 6, Waterford, 9.30am
- Tuesday, February 13, Waterford, 9.10am
- Tuesday, February 20, Waterford, 9am
- Tuesday, February 27, Waterford, 9am