For those that are going on the road trip please click here for the updated details.
There were 10 members and 4 Friends (Jim, Thai, Robyn, Steve) today. With 14 golfers the skins is supposed to be divided into 2 divisions with the low handicappers playing together and the high handicappers doing the same. Rather than break up arranged groupings Leo dropped out of the skins game to make the day more manageable with the maximum 13.
Despite staying up late to watch Liverpool (twice) blow their lead over Spurs last night Peter managed to win the stableford with 39 points. Graham and Darryl were joint 2nd with 37 points.
- Hole 3: Paul
- Hole 7: Bruce G
- Hole 12: Andrew
- Hole 17: Bruce G
Santiburi Members and Friends
- Next SMAF Event: For those that aren’t going on the road trip — Thursday, Feb 8 — 8:48 AM (Please be at the course by 8:30 AM latest) Also, Saturday, Feb 10th early tee time of 8:08 AM.
- In general, every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday, 8:30 AM tee-off (Please be at the course by 8:15 AM) (Tee times may vary slightly during high season.)
- Room for 2 more!: Annual trip to Mae Moh, Lampang: February 7 – 8, 2018 — see the recent blog post with the information https://smafweb.wordpress.com/2018/01/07/road-trip/
Chiang Rai Golfers
- Tuesday, February 6, Waterford, 9.30am
- Tuesday, February 13, Waterford, 9.10am
- Tuesday, February 20, Waterford, 9am
- Tuesday, February 27, Waterford, 9am